This quick and simple Italian classic combines savory Pesto, a green Italian blend of garlic, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese and basil over healthy skinless, boneless chicken breasts to provide a robust, delicious dish that tickles the taste buds.
- 4 Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 17 min Total Time
- Blend pesto sauce mix with olive oil.
- Brush on both sides of chicken.
- Grill or broil until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with green beans and whole wheat pasta.
- 1 package pesto sauce mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 8 cups cut green beans, steamed
- 4 cups whole wheat pasta, cooked