Mandarin Orange Steak Salad
Sirloin Steak is marinated in a delicious balance of sesame and ginger in this Asian-fusion recipe. Over a bed of romaine lettuce the snow peas and unsalted peanuts give this salad a hearty crunch while the mandarin oranges provide a hint of sweetness.
- 4 Servings
- 20 min Prep Time
- 20 min Total Time
- Arrange lettuce on serving platter, then top with steak, oranges, snow peas and onion.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with peanuts, then drizzle with dressing.
- Serve with dinner rolls.
- 6 cups romaine lettuce leaves, torn
- 1 1/2 lb sirloin steak, grilled and thinly sliced
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup light Asian-style salad dressing
- 4 whole wheat dinner rolls