Lemon Tuscan Chicken Over Mixed Greens
Here’s an indulgent yet guilt-free meal you are sure to enjoy. Chicken, bacon and assorted greens are accented by red onion, and zesty Italian dressing for a delicious and savory salad.
- 4 Servings
- 20 min Prep Time
- 20 min Total Time
- Whisk together lemon juice and italian dressing in bowl with honey and white wine vinegar.
- On serving platter, arrange greens. Top with chicken, bacon, onion, peppers, beans, olives, and tomatoes then drizzle with dressing.
- Serve with rolls.
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 tbsp zesty italian dressing
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 bell pepper, chopped lengthwise
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut up
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (6-ounce) can pitted black olives
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed