Tilapia Gremolata with Vegetable Ribbons
Tilapia crusted with a delicious and savory blend of chopped herbs and lemon. Yellow squash, carrots, and brown rice provide a colorful palette for your palate.
- 4 Servings
- 30 min Prep Time
- 45 min Total Time
- For gremolata, combine parsley, 1/2 of the garlic, and lemon peel in small bowl; set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter substitute spread in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook squash and carrots, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in remaining garlic, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook 30 seconds. Arrange vegetables on serving platter and keep warm.
- Season tilapia, with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and, if desired, with ground black pepper.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons butter substitute spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook tilapia, turning once, 5 minutes.
- Add remaining lemon juice and simmer 1 minute until tilapia flakes with a fork.
- To serve, arrange tilapia on vegetables and top with sauce from skillet. Evenly top with gremolata mixture.
- Serve with hot rice.
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp lemon peel, grated
- 4 tbsp butter substitute spread
- 4 medium yellow squash
- 3 medium carrot
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb tilapia fillets
- 4 cups brown rice, cooked