Citrus Glazed Pork Chops
This flavorful and easy glaze combines orange juice and seasonings that leave your pork chops delicious and moist. Served with snow peas and brown rice this Asian-inspired pork dish will become a quick family favorite!
- 4 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 20 min Total Time
- Combine salad dressing with juice in measuring cup.
- Add Sesame seeds, salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and red chili powder, and mix.
- Pour 1/3 cup marinade mixture over chops in resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chops until done (internal temperature should register at 150°-165° F)
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, bring remaining marinade, brown sugar, and orange peel to a boil over high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Serve sauce over chops and garnish with green onions (optional). Serve with snow peas and brown rice.
- 1/2 cup light Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 lb)
- 2 tbsp firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp grated orange peel (optional)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 4 cups snow peas, cooked