Lemon & Herb Crusted Halibut
Halibut is a beautifully lean fish that can be baked or broiled. This dish adds a variety of seasonings that play upon the palate – black pepper, grated lemon peel, and fresh parsley leaves. Whole wheat couscous is a flavorful alternative to brown rice and the bread crumbs lend a nice crunch.
- 4 Servings
- 15 min Prep Time
- 30 min Total Time
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Arrange halibut on baking sheet; set aside.
- Toast bread crumbs in 8-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes. Combine bread crumbs with remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Evenly top halibut with crumb mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork and crumbs are golden. Serve with broccoli and couscous.
- 1 lb halibut fillet (1-inch thick)
- 3/4 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter substitute spread, softened
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp lemon peel, grated
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 8 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 4 cups whole wheat couscous, cooked