For a healthy alternative, try these deliciously tender steak tacos with low-carb tortillas at your next taco night. Add all your favorite toppings and serve with a side of seasonal melon for dessert!
- 4 Servings
- 15 min Prep Time
- 25 min Total Time
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Cook steak on each side for 2-3 minutes. Let steak set for 2 minutes before slicing against grain in 3-inch pieces.
- Toss steak in bowl with pepper and lime juice.
- Add tomato, lettuce, cheese, beans, salsa, and steak to soft taco shell.
- Cut honeydew melon and watermelon and serve in a bowl for dessert.
- 16 oz lean flank steak
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- 4 soft taco shells
- 1 cup diced honeydew melon
- 1 cup diced watermelon