Tomato and Red Pepper Cauliflower Pizza
Delicious grape tomatoes and bell peppers pack a flavorful punch in this low-carb recipe. Set atop melted mozzarella cheese and a crispy cauliflower crust, it’ll be a regular in your Keto recipe rotation.
- 1 Serving
- 15 min Prep Time
- 30 min Total Time
- Follow instructions for the Cauliflower Pizza Crust and Keto Pizza Sauce recipes for optimal low-carb pizza components.
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Top crust with sauce and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle toppings on evenly and finish in oven about 5 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and melted.
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Keto Pizza Sauce
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup grape tomatoes, halved