Grilled Salmon with Spicy Tropical Salsa
- Combine oranges, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro and hot pepper sauce in large bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper; set aside.
- Spray salmon with butter substitute spray and sprinkle, if desired, with salt and pepper to taste. Grill or broil salmon, turning once, 10 minutes or until salmon is opaque. Serve salsa with salmon.
- Serve with vegetables and rice.
- 2 large. navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium. tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup. sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce*
- 4 salmon fillets ( about 1-1/4 lbs. )
- 20 sprays. butter substitute spray
- 8 cups. frozen mixed vegetables, cooked
- 2 cups. hot cooked brown rice
Preparation Minutes: 20
Cook Minutes: 10