Turkey Burger with Roasted Red Pepper Mayo
Turkey burgers is a great go-to substitute for beef and makes a juicy, flavorful burger to enjoy on the SlimFast Plan. Serve it like any other burger – with lettuce, tomato, onion, and a dollop of Roasted Red Pepper mayo.
- 4 Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 18 min Total Time
- Combine light mayonnaise, basil, and roasted peppers in small bowl; set aside.
- Shape turkey into 4 burgers.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on rolls, then top with burgers, tomato, lettuce, and onion. Serve with steamed corn.
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp loosely packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp roasted red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 4 whole grain rolls or whole wheat hamburger buns
- 4 ears corn, steamed
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 onion slices (optional)