- Preheat oven to 400°. Brush 2 baking sheets with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Arrange eggplant on baking sheets. Brush with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Bake 20 minutes or until golden and tender; set aside.
- Meanwhile, process chick peas in food processor until smooth; set aside. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Combine cottage cheese, beans, egg and garlic in medium bowl; set aside.
- Spread 1/2 cup tomato & basil pasta sauce in 11×8-inch glass baking dish sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange 3 slices eggplant on pasta sauce, then spread with 1/2 of the cottage cheese mixture. Arrange half the lasagna noodles on top. Top with 1/2 of the vegetable mixture, then 1/2 cup Sauce. Top with 3 slices eggplant, remaining cottage cheese mixture, remaining noodles, remaining vegetable mixture, then remaining eggplant. Evenly top with remaining sauce.
- Bake 40 minutes or until bubbling and heated through. Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 2Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 medium. eggplant, thinly sliced lengthwise into 9 slices
- 1 cup. reduced sodium chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 large. portobello mushrooms, gills removed, halved and cut into 1/2 in. thick slices
- 1 large. red bell pepper
- 1 medium. onion, sliced
- 1 (16 oz. container) 1% milkfat no salt added cottage cheese, drained on paper towels
- 1 egg. lightly beaten
- 1 clove. garlic
- 2 cups. tomato & basil pasta sauce
- 4 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained and cut in half
- 1/2 cup. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation Minutes: 25
Cook Minutes: 60