Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Glazed Vegetables
Packed with nutrition, veggies take center stage in this savory dish. The pork tenderloin is cooked until tender, then combined with bell peppers and mushrooms, and tossed with a tangy balsamic vinegar dressing. This one-pan dish is big on flavor, small on cleanup.
- 4 Servings
- 15 min Prep Time
- 45 min Total Time
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown pork on all sides, about 10 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook covered, turning occasionally, 10 minutes or until pork is done. Remove pork and keep warm.
- Heat remaining tablespoon olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook green peppers, asparagus and onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Stir in mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in salad dressing and heat through.
- Slice pork and serve with vegetable mixture and sweet potatoes.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 cups green or red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup onion
- 10 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 4 small sweet potatoes, baked
- 10 spears asparagus, chopped