Steak Fajitas with Creamy Salsa
This healthy take on Steak Fajitas is delicious and easy to make. Tender, juicy and full of flavor made with strips of sirloin steak, onions, and bell peppers. Served sizzling hot with tortillas and a creamy salsa!
- 4 Servings
- 15 min Prep Time
- 25 min Total Time
- Combine salsa and light mayonnaise in small bowl and set aside.
- Combine olive oil and garlic powder in small bowl, then lightly brush on steak, red peppers, zucchini, and onion.
- Grill or broil steak and vegetables until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender; slice.
- Arrange steak and vegetables in tortillas. Serve with salsa mixture.
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lb sirloin steak
- 3 medium red and/or yellow bell peppers, quartered
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thickly sliced
- 4 (8 inch) low fat, whole wheat tortillas, warmed