Tilapia Gremolata with Vegetable Ribbons
- For gremolata, combine parsley, 1/2 of the garlic and lemon peel in small bowl; set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter substitute spread in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook squash and carrots, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until tender. Stir in remaining garlic, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook 30 seconds. Arrange vegetables on serving platter and keep warm.
- Season tilapia, with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and, if desired, with ground black pepper. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook tilapia, turning once, 5 minutes. Add remaining lemon juice and simmer 1 minute until tilapia flakes with a fork.
- To serve, arrange tilapia on vegetables and top with sauce from skillet. Evenly top with gremolata mixture. Serve with hot rice.
- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 small. garlic
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 4 Tbsp. butter substitute spread, divided
- 4 medium. yellow squash
- 3 medium. carrot
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 lb. tilapia fillets
- 4 cups. cooked brown rice
Preparation Minutes: 30
Cook Minutes: 15